There's no better feeling than whipping up a delicious, healthy dinner in under 30 minutes! And this is one of the Wildgrain team's all-time favorite recipes for doing just that.
Serving Size: 4
- Garlic cloves (4; minced)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Butter (2 tablespoons)
- Shrimp (1 pound; peeled and deveined)
- Wildgrain linguine (1 pack)
- Spinach (3 cups)
- Shaved parmesan (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Fill a pot with water, add salt to the water, and bring to a boil.
- While the water is heating up, heat a large pan or skillet for several seconds, then add in the olive oil and butter.
- Add in the minced garlic and stir. Let the garlic cook by itself for a minute.
- Add the peeled shrimp, sprinkle salt and pepper on them, and cover the pan. When the shrimp starts to look more opaque and golden-brown on the bottom, flip each shrimp over. Continue to cook until the shrimp is opaque all the way through.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and put them in a bowl to the side of the stove. Then sauté the spinach in the pan.
- Once the water has boiled, cook the frozen pasta for about 7 minutes (or until it's the texture you prefer).
- Once the pasta is done, mix the pasta, spinach, and shrimp together in the pan.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with shaved parmesan. Enjoy!