Introducing the first-ever, bake-from-frozen subscription box for clean carbs: sourdough breads, fresh pastas, and artisanal pastries.
3 Easy Steps
1. Start your Wildgrain subscription.
2. Your box gets delivered right to your door every month.
3. Store in your freezer, and bake any item in 30 minutes or less!
We’ve made Wildgrain as simple as possible:
1. Start your Wildgrain subscription.
2. Your Wildgrain Box gets delivered right to your door every month.
3. Store the bread, pasta, and pastries in your freezer. When you’re ready, cook or bake in under 30 minutes!
You can also change the delivery frequency, skip, or cancel your subscription at any time.
What’s in a Wildgrain Box?
Your Wildgrain Box includes an assortment of healthy sourdough bread, hand-cut pasta, and artisanal pastries. All are ready-to-bake from frozen, with no prep required. Some items in your Wildgrain Box will rotate monthly based on the seasons!
An example Wildgrain Box includes:
- 1 sourdough country bread (1.5 lbs.)
- 1 sourdough wheat bread (1.5 lbs.)
- 1 sourdough harvest bread (1.5 lbs.)
- 1 pack of fresh, hand-cut linguine (12 oz.)
- 1 pack of fresh, hand-cut pappardelle (12 oz.)
- 4 sourdough croissants
Why should I subscribe to Wildgrain?
- Replace Your Carbs With Nutritious + Clean Options: All of our food is made with clean ingredients that are easy to understand and contain no preservatives. Our sourdough bread provides many health benefits. Our fermentation process digests the majority of the gluten; for this reason, some people with gluten sensitivities find that they can easily digest and enjoy sourdough bread. Sourdough bread also contains lactic acid, which helps your body better absorb nutrients like calcium, magnesium, and iron. Lastly, it contains prebiotics, which keep your gut biome healthy and also increase the bioavailability of nutrients.
- Save Time in Your Day: Your Wildgrain subscription will save you time in a multitude of ways! We deliver right to your door, saving you extra trips to the grocery store and bakery. And since all of our food arrives frozen and ready to be cooked, you get to skip over the time-intensive process of making sourdough bread and fresh pastas and pastries and just enjoy. Lastly, everything can be cooked from frozen, so you don’t need to wait around for the items to thaw.
- Enjoy Homemade Freshness: Your tastebuds will never be the same. There are few feelings as satisfying and comforting as taking a freshly-baked, homemade loaf of bread out of the oven or digging into fresh, homemade pasta or pastries. With a Wildgrain subscription, you can now have this feeling any time you want.
How much does a subscription cost?
A Wildgrain subscription is $89 per box with always free shipping. You can change your delivery frequency, skip, or cancel at any time.
Why is the Wildgrain Box more expensive than the same items at the supermarket?
Each Wildgrain Box comes with the makings of 30+ individual meals. Our prices are comparable to brick-and-mortar artisan bakeries and specialty shops. The pricing reflects the high-quality ingredients and labor process that goes into creating the products (vs. mass-produced products sold at the supermarket that are made with low-cost, low-quality ingredients).
Like with organic produce or grass-fed, free-range meats, there's always a higher price tag. But the price reflects the increased quality and subsequent health benefits of the food. Our products contain important nutrients, such as fiber-rich bran, proteins, and vitamin-rich germs, that you’ll never find in supermarket carbs.
Plus, Wildgrain has an added value over brick-and-mortar specialty stores in that we save you time in your week because we deliver right to your door! And we know nothing is more priceless than saving time.
Will the Wildgrain Box items fit in my freezer?
Most people have no problem fitting the Wildgrain items in the freezer of an average home refrigerator. If your freezer is extra-full one month, you can skip your Wildgrain Box delivery that month.
Can I adjust my Wildgrain subscription?
Yes! You change your delivery frequency, skip, or cancel your subscription at any time. For example, if you want to get your Wildgrain Box every 2 months instead of monthly, you can do that. You can make these adjustments on your Wildgrain account or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Can I order individual items?
We don’t currently have the option for individual item orders or custom orders.
Is there a minimum time commitment?
Nope! You can cancel your Wildgrain subscription at any time.
Why are Wildgrain products healthier?
We know that “healthy” is not typically the word that comes to mind when talking about carbs. But at Wildgrain, we approach making food differently.
All of our food is made with clean ingredients that are easy to understand and contain no preservatives. Beyond being clean replacements for your favorite carbs, our sourdough bread provides many health benefits. Our fermentation process digests the majority of the gluten; for this reason, some people with gluten sensitivities find that they can digest and enjoy sourdough bread. Sourdough bread also contains lactic acid, which helps your body absorb more nutrients (e.g. calcium, magnesium, and iron) than your body would from non-sourdough bread. Lastly, it contains prebiotics, which keep your gut biome healthy and also increase the bioavailability of nutrients.
Are Wildgrain products vegetarian?
Yes! All of our products are vegetarian.
Are Wildgrain products vegan?
The majority of the products in our Wildgrain Box are not vegan.
Are Wildgrain products gluten free?
Wildgrain products are not gluten free. Since the fermentation process of making sourdough bread does digest the majority of the gluten in the bread, some people with gluten sensitivities find they can digest and enjoy sourdough bread. If you have a gluten sensitivity and are interested in subscribing to Wildgrain, we recommend checking with your doctor to see if Wildgrain is a good fit for you.
Can I see the ingredients and nutrition facts of each product?
Yes, visit our nutrition facts page. The ingredient lists also come on the labels of each product when you receive your Wildgrain Box.
Do you accommodate food allergies?
All of our products are prepared in a facility that processes milk, eggs, nuts, wheat, and dairy. Because of this, we don’t recommend ordering a Wildgrain Box if you have a severe food allergy.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
No! Shipping is always free.
Where does Wildgrain ship to?
We ship everywhere in the United States except to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska.
When will my Wildgrain Box arrive?
You’ll receive a UPS tracking number when your Wildgrain Box has shipped, and 1-4 days later, your box will arrive.
COVID-19 Note: To ensure your safety and to provide a safe environment for our staff, we currently ship out orders from Mondays to Thursdays. We apologize for any delays in getting your order to you.
What carrier do you use for shipping?
We use UPS for shipping. Shipping typically takes 1-4 days.
Will my items stay cold in transit?
Yes, our items are par-baked, flash frozen, and then vacuum sealed. The box is then packed with insulation and a specific amount of dry ice that is calculated based on your location. You’ll receive a UPS tracking number when your Wildgrain Box has shipped, and 1-4 days later, your box will arrive.
Do I need to be home to receive my box?
No, you do not need to be home to sign for your Wildgrain Box delivery. Our Wildgrain Boxes are packed with insulation and dry ice, so that they stay nice and cold for several hours after arrival. That said, you should plan to unpack the items and put them in your freezer as soon as possible. What happens to your Wildgrain Box after UPS confirms delivery is your responsibility.
What do I do with the dry ice disc my box?
If there’s still dry ice in your Wildgrain Box when you open it up, please do not touch the dry ice! After putting your items in your freezer, let your box sit in a well-ventilated area until the dry ice dissipates. Be sure to keep dry ice out of reach of children and animals, and don’t place it on any other surfaces (like a sink) as it can cause damage. Once the dry ice has dissipated, you can recycle the box and insulation.
How can I view my order status?
You’ll receive emails and SMS notifications every step of the way, letting you know about your order status. You can login to your Wildgrain account to have access to all your subscription details.
How can I track my delivery?
You can track your Wildgrain delivery at track.wildgrain.com. You’ll also receive SMS notifications the morning that your Wildgrain Box is out for delivery and when your Wildgrain Box has been delivered. Please put your Wildgrain Box items in the freezer as soon as you can after delivery.
What if I need to change my order details?
What if UPS says my order is delivered, but it’s not on my doorstep?
The first step is to call UPS to find out if they know where your Wildgrain Box is. If they can’t help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you track it down!
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged approximately 1 hour after completing checkout. Changes needed after that time can be requested by emailing email@example.com and we’ll do our best to accommodate all requests.
Is my credit card information secure?
Yes. We use the same secure, 256-bit encrypted payment gateway trusted by OpenTable, Kickstarter, Lyft, Twitter, and more. They store your credit card information and are fully PCI-compliant.
What if I still have questions?
We’re happy to help! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat us by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of our website.
Rolls in Every Box
Free Shipping · Cancel anytime
✔ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed